What I have done
- Reorganizing “what is hosted where”
- Fixed GitLab background jobs (it’s starting to make me crazy)
- Mattermost - i started it hosting myself again, tried to find alternative but this one suits me most
- Added External Registry to Gitlab (Self-Hosted)
- Added Wallabag and Homer (dashboard) to my services.
- Started to mirroring repositories of applications which I’m using
- Building docker images by myself (it’s save me time in cas of upgrade) with Gitlab CI. For example to build Mastodon image from GitHub guide takeas about 30 minutes.
- Trying PixelFed - don’t know if ill be selfhosting it for now.
- Changed backup strategy from minio client to restic
2021-09-03 06:14 +0000 (Last updated: 2021-09-03 07:10 +0000)
ccba0a8 @ 2021-09-03
This post is part of dev diaries series.